Monday, July 2, 2012

My experiences with Tria Hair Removal


Today I want to review one of my absolute favorite products on the market at the moment: Tria home hair removal system. I do reviews for many different products, but this one really glaring in my eyes as one of the most innovative products in the beauty industry over the last several years. Tria allows consumers to get the exact same results you would expect to get from a salon quality laser hair removal center, only in the privacy and comfort of your own home. I personally have used Tria around 7 months, and I am beyond happy. Today I will give you some information about the product and give you my personal experience with this beautiful little piece of machinery.

First off, I happen to be a man, and have been looking for a practical solution to hair removal for many years now. I did shave my chest, stomach and arms rather my whole life, mainly because of aesthetics and to cut down on heat in summer. Shaving is time consuming, costly and cause unpleasant side effects such as razor burn and ingrown hairs (both of which I happened to experience quite often). I decided in the end, I wanted something that would at least cut down on the frequency with which I had to remove the hair, so I switched to floor wax machines. This was better in time, but happens to be beyond painful, very expensive and not permanent. I still did it out of necessity, but always longed for another option. I had briefly explored the idea of going to a salon for laser hair removal, but never did it simply because of the fact that it would have been so incredibly expensive for me based on the thickness of my hair and the large quantity of areas, which would have required treatment.

Then I saw a tv commercial about a year ago for Tria. Tria laser hair removal is a pistol that is FDA approved for home use. It is a one time fee, and can be used indefinitely, until the desired result is obtained.

So far I have spent on my chest and stomach Tria in a period of about 6 months. I began to notice a thinning of the hair and slower grow back in about 3 month mark. Now at 6 months, hair is almost disappeared completely, which is fantastic to say the least. Keep in mind that I have unusually thick and course hair, which means that it is possible, others will see results even faster than I did (although Trias website says to expect results in 6-8 months).

Overall, I am very satisfied with Tria and would highly recommend it to anyone who has a need for a permanent hair removal. I personally have not had a problem with the device at all, but it comes with a 1 year warranty for extra peace of mind.

I hope this review helped, and thanks for reading!




Brandon is an internet product reviewer specializing in products in health care and cosmetic industry (including Tria). If you would like to try Tria for yourself, or read more Tria reviews, click either one of the links to his latest site!




No comments:

Post a Comment